From South Georgia Museum
Showing below up to 5 results starting with #1.
- 12:06, 9 December 2013 South Georgia Museum auctions stunning albatross sculpture (hist) [545 bytes] Alison (Talk | contribs) (New page: Sculptor Anthony Smith who is volunteering at the museum this season has generously donated a superb bronze of an albatross to the SGHT Habitat Restoration project. The albatross will be a...)
- 17:07, 6 December 2013 Getting going for the new season (hist) [5,249 bytes] Sarah (Talk | contribs) (New page: It has been almost exactly a month since I, Suzanne, and our two Museum Assistants, Josie and Kris, arrived at Grytviken. It was a long journey down - one which involved a day’s drive fr...)
- 19:18, 5 April 2013 Louise survives another storm and it is goodbye to the museum team. (hist) [4,465 bytes] Sarah (Talk | contribs) (New page: The summer tourist season is tailing off, with five cruise ship visits in March and just a couple more to the end of the season. The last one will be Plancius on April 7th. That means our ...)
- 18:14, 11 March 2013 Museum Assistant Darren Blanche on the return of Team Rat and an overview of the museum events in February. (hist) [5,523 bytes] Sarah (Talk | contribs) (New page: Museum Assistant Darren Blanche brings us up to date for February 2013 with news of some of our trustees, the arrival of “Team Rat” and the amazing re-enactment of Ernest Shackleton’...)
- 19:44, 13 February 2013 Volunteer Sam Moore writes about the varied experiences he has had during his month helping out at the Museum. (hist) [5,714 bytes] Sarah (Talk | contribs) (New page: Hello there, my name is Sam. I came to South Georgia to load bait for the SGHT Habitat Restoration Project but for the last month I've had the honour of volunteering at the Museum here. To...)